Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Last Day at Gym

 Yesterday was my last day at gym. I feel rather ambivalent about it. Is it a good thing that I finally can give my muscles a rest ? Or am I going to miss it ?
 well of course I'm going to miss some parts of it ,but what all those stomach exercises ever did was to make me want to kill myself. I will most certainly miss my trainer laughing at me for being so tired all the time ,I'm not being sarcastic I actually would miss that. I will miss the energy drinks I drank after the class ,that's probably why I never lost any weight. That's all I'm going to miss I guess.
 I remember my first day at gym. I t was kind of funny: all these people lifting heavy weights, doing strange things, listening to a stupid song ;but not laughing, not talking and acting all serious. The fun part is that mostly they are neither athletes, nor fat. They just exercise to keep fit and have fun. I don't find the first part ,being fit, funny but the second part...  I mean is this their idea of fun ?
Anyways I remember when 0.5 kilo grams was too heavy for me. Now even 2 or 3 kilograms are piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment